University of Zagreb
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Interlibrary Loans and Document Supply Service
Contact person: Tea Čonč
Working hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM-4PM
Welcome to the website of the Interlibrary Loans of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in Zagreb!
The service is aimed to:
- our users that need material from other libraries in Croatia and abroad
- users of other libraries that need material form the Library of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in Zagreb
You need publications from our library?
Use our catalogue (http://koha.ffzg.hr) to check if we have the material that you need and contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone: 00385 1 4092 281.
The service is charged according to the price list of the Library.
Cost of the service for foreign libraries:
- loan of books and magazines: 1-3 IFLA vouchers
- supply of articles and chapters: up to 50 pages 1 IFLA voucher
over 50 pages 2 IFLA vouchers
General business rules:
- The time limit for the use of the material borrowed to other libraries is of 4 weeks if it is about photocopies and electronic documents whose return is not required.
- The library that lended the material is responsible for its return in due time and for the eventual compensation of damage or loss expenses.
- The Library of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences keeps the right to deny the loan to another library of the requested material.
- The service is charged according to the price listiof the Library available on the web site: http://knjiznica.ffzg.hr/mkp/eng. The payment of the service for foreign libraries is based on IFLA vouchers.