This page provides information on the use of Library materials and services during the COVID-19 pandemic and after the Zagreb earthquakes.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. For all questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
To enter the Library it is necessary to:
- Measure your body temperature at the main Faculty entrance,
- Sign up on the list at the entrance to the Library,
- Disinfect your hands,
- Wear a face covering (mask),
- Adhere to physical distancing measures.
Measures for using the Library:
- Quarantine for returned books is reintroduced – please return the books to the designated places (the self-checks will not work).
- If you want to borrow books, please order them through the reservation system.
- If you need to borrow books that are available for use only in the reading rooms – please contact librarians at any information/circulation desk.
- Please do not return books to the shelves yourself, leave the books in the designated places.
Limited use of the reading rooms
Due to the new Covid-19 pandemic-related measures, the number of users staying in the Library facilities at the same time is limited in the reading rooms:
Ground floor – 40 users
1st floor – 30 users
2nd floor – 25 users
3rd floor – 25 users
4th floor – 30 users
5th floor – 25 users
Thank you for your understanding!
Borrowing and returning books
Books returned to the Library must undergo mandatory quarantine. Therefore, some books may not be immediately available for loan.
Please return the books to the designated places in the Library. Also, the books that are available for use only in the reading room should be returned to the designated places.
1) The books should be pre-ordered through the Library catalogue reservation system. Please place your orders through the Library catalog (on the list of the search results or in the book catalog record itself, click on “place hold”).
2) When the book is ready for loan, the user will receive an e-mail notification.
3) The users can borrow the reserved books on the floor where they are located, of which he/she will be notified by e-mail. Books ordered from the Closed Stacks are picked up on the information desk on the ground floor of the Library.