Library lockers are located in the basement of the Library building. The users are free to use them according to the following rules:
- The user is obliged to charge the key for a specific locker at the Central info desk on the Ground floor of the Library.
- Lockers can be assigned by the end of the day.
- Access to lockers is not possible outside the Library’s working time.
- The users are not allowed to leave personal items in the lockers after the Library’s working hours.
- Before closing the Library, the user is obliged to empty the locker and return the key to the info desk on the Ground floor of the Library.